One of the main purpose of go back to my hometown is eating the food which I can’t find in Vancouver. Before I return to Vancouver, my family took me to KIN YOH TEI where is one of my favorite place to eat WAGYU Teppanyaki (grill) in Fukuoka.
We went to eat dinner and ordered Wagyu and seafood course which includes
- foie gras tofu with caviar
- grilled Japanese scallop with seasonal vegetables
- lotus roots cream soup
- fresh abalone with sudachi
- live lobster with original dip
- prime SAGA beef sirloin or tenderloin
- garlic rice
- miso soup and Japanese Pickles
- Japanese sweet potato pancake
Chef performed in front of us but I could not took the picture of firing…
Seafood were fresh enough to eat by raw.
Most of vegetables, seafood and sources are from local.
The restaurant is 123m above the sea and each table is faced in to the glass where can see a spectacular view while enjoying the dinner.